USA Radio DJ Johnny Magic Loses House Due To Fire

A well-known radio DJ who has been lending his voice to the Orlando radio waves lost his house Friday after a fire broke out.

Johnny Magic is the long time morning radio host of “Johnny’s House” on Orlando’s XL 106.7.

According to a friend of the DJ, the fire is said to have started in the chimney and destroyed much of the interior of the home.

Some of you may know this already but many of you don’t and I wanted you to hear it from me before the news outlets….

Gepostet von Johnny Magic Fan am Samstag, 22. Februar 2020

According to a Facebook post, the IHeartRadio DJ lost everything in the fire.

Officials said everyone made it out of the home safely.

Friends of the DJ created a GoFundMe fundraiser to help with costs.

“A house fire is an understatement. His home, for the most part, is a total loss,” Brian Grimes, co-host on XL 106.7 said.